Tuesday, November 23, 2010

I am so smart

As you fashion fans may be aware, today was the big day for the Lanvin hearts H&M collection. In Madrid (and I assume everyother one of the 200 H&M stores carrying the line), the store opened at 8am and you had to be in line by like 4am to get a special wristband that would let you in for a 15 minute period later. I was going to try and line up for the spectacle (and Lanvin!), but I decided it wasn't worth the lack of sleep.

Around 1pm I was doing my regular old round of the shops between the Stanford Institute and home and I stopped by H&M and saw that there was a whole section separated with fencing and guards and very little Lanvin left. It appeared you still needed a bracelet to enter. Then, being the crafty shopper that I am, I went downstairs to the men's section where there was lots of delightful Lanvin menswear and no hubub.

I bought this man's shirt in a large for 20 euro! Its a perfect t-shirt dress and has sparkly jewel eyes. So, basically, I win. (I think I came out a little angry in the photo, but I am not! I was trying to get all of the shirt/dress in.)

No comments:

Post a Comment